Chase Jarvis Live

I have mentions many times before in my logbooks and maybe a few times in here about Chase Jarvis, he is such a inspiring person. Jarvis do a live stream and upload on to youtube a series called 'Chase Jarvis Live' he sits down and talk to creative people who inspire him from directors to writers.

I listen to these talks when i need motivation, most commonly one where he talks to Zack Arias, both photographer i look up too. in this episode like the others Chase and Zack gets questions from the audience or/and social media these questions are like for example 'what has been their biggest struggle?'.
There was one point where they talk about shooting personal work as much as possible as, they like where they are the money they make but their not happy as they are not shooting what they want/enjoy, this fits in with what many of out lectures say about our personal work will get us hired.

They episode I was listening to earlier was about Media Marketing, I'm awful on social media its something i need to work on, Gay Vaynerchuk go into much detail and talks how photographer should approach Facebook, instagram, twitter and even snapchat in some detail so i will need to listen to it a couple if times but it will make me better at being social online to promote myself which is a bonus as I'm sure BA6 is about self promotion.....

Chase Jarvis Live with Gary Vaynerchuk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_vv5moEm8

Chase Jarvis:
http://www.chasejarvis.com

Zack Arias:
http://beam.zackarias.com/#!/index

No comments:

Post a Comment