Poor Reflective Journal

I feel this terms reflective journal is poor, last term or term before i had more work put in or in drafts ready. I have thrown myself more into the practical side of the term with BA6 concentrating on taking the images and staying on top of my visual logbook, which has made me fall massively behind.

How I'm going to improve my reflective journal in the future:
  • Contact more practitioners
  • Add more posts weekly not save them to the end
  • Add workshops in to my work
  • Record when I share knowledge to other student
  • Collaborate with others, i have only done that once this year
  • I really enjoy shooting and manipulating polaroids, do that more
This is a positive start to improving my reflective journal just have to stick to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment