Learning Davinci Resolve

For video editing I have wanted to move away from the semi basic Final Cut Pro X so I have been looking at Davinci Resolve by Black Magic as you can get a free version but do everything I need plus some. I can colour grade on there far more advance than on FCPX I can also create masks on the image so i can put some blue in image but leave the face it natural colour or add some orange to make them pop little. 
It is very overwhelming at first theres so much you have to learn to do. Im currently running it on my iMac thats just about doing it the preview getting a little laggy and choppy, so Im investing into a Windows PC that i can upgrade as and when I need to solely for video editing. Then theres issues with video formats of making sure i can get the best quality videos running on both Windows and OSX I think 1080 .MP4 should be fine, Davinci can input and output in 4K so i have that option if its ever needed along with 3D (3D in paid version).

No comments:

Post a Comment