Business Card design 1

While I was in Japan I designed some business cards inspired by the hotel, the place was contemporary, it had classical music being played by a piano, I found the atmosphere and location inspirational to create business cards with the feeling the hotel gave me.
Below are images of the hotel, old business cards then my new designed ones



My old business cards I don't care for the black line in the middle it pointless and the person who receives it wont change what they think about my work nor me. The font I created i don't care for now its pretty crap, I can stick with Helvetica, I don't want to over complicate them.

Incase I run out of business cards I have created a version for my phone
This is the front, I feel I simply got all the needed information needed also added QR codes for my website and contact information.
The back of the card I didn't want back to be black so I opted for a dark grey and text a bit lighter with a drop shadow to lift my name from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment