Business Card Design 2

I had a redesign of my business cards, I'm coming to the idea of having an image of the front.
I describe my work at denpa like previously mentioned so I have 電波 on the front with an image clipped to the text. The cards are on white paper with with a wide spread drop shadow to lift them from the page and to make any white on stand out from the white background.
I wanted the cards to be something you wanted every design of so I made one thats all white like a cover card of sorts.
On the back I kept the same as my previous design but removed the QR for my contact details and centred the information.
I have previously got my old business cards from moo with the coloured line running though the middle not don't care for that stuff, i just want a plain and simple card with a decent thickness all I care about it the details on the card and the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment