Messed up print from slack editing

One thing printing my portfolio has show me is, printing  will highlight mistakes, thats unknown at the time. The printers at uni Epson Stylus Pro 4900 prints at 2880dpi which allows you to add more ink on the paper and squeeze out more detail.
The image below had a bad mask in photoshop when I lightened the background, I didn't realise this till I printed as soon on this section started to be in view I noticed it and then noticed it on the digital files and then Storehoues Magazine, I was so mad at myself.


You can see on the left of the subject and extensively to the right of her head on shoulders to her right are grey patches where to whitening mask hasn't been very neat


You can just about see it on the image above but it will take 5 minutes to tidy up.

Much Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment