Project Zero (Fatal Frame) Maiden of Black Water Game

I want to do a shoot inspired by a Japanese game called Project Zero Maiden of Black Water (also known as Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko in Japan or Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water in US), its based on three interconnected stories connected by a forest with history of suicides, the spirited away that attacks the games protagonist are fought away using a camera obscura. The ghostly locations are joined by a stream of flowing water that lead to a lake full of dead priestesses.
Im a sucker for getting limited edition versions of games and films so with my copy of Maiden of Black Water I got a art book that has information on the game with outfits and art which I would get references from this.

Below are clothing references from the game I would change these in my own vision but take elements from them

In the limited pack you also get cards that simulate a print from the photographic film. I could make these out of my images, As my work is typically colourful I would need to use a colour film or photographic paper or find a way to colour the film....below is an example of the cards

No comments:

Post a Comment