Assisting

I was assisting a peer today as she was shooting on the Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with the Pahse One back which is what I have been using to it was great to help out and I like the studio.
The photos that was shot were nudes and natural with model holds a pigs heart, lungs, liver all connected the model was grossing out being a vegetarian but she held her own.
Being it was dark I had to shine a light on the model so we can get focus as the Mamiya is manual focusing the other jobs I had was trimming the meat and making sure it wasn't touching the models hair, I started to hold a reflector under the model to eliminate shadows from the meat and lessen shadows under her chin.
Once we was done with the first model and the second one was getting ready we started to have technical issues the images that the camera was taking wasn't being saved to the computer it wouldn't work with Capture One nor Lightroom so seeking tech help that still didn't get help unfortunately it called an end to the shoot so now we are scheduling a reshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment