Needing a workflow

My computer desktop and HDD is so messy with folders everywhere and I'm not 100% sure where to find my photos I have.
I have folders for uni year 1 and year 2, them folders are then separated in: BA1,BA2 so on and so on, I need to tidy the computer and HDDs up.
So I began to look on the Internet searching with my favourite photographers in case I find a article by one talking about how they manage there photos. To get the results I found I searched "workflow Chase Jarvis", there was a video Jarvis made that explains his workflow from the shoot to the client explaining how he transfers the photos or videos on locations to a HDD, get them to back to his studio back them up, name the folders appropriately, I need to modify what Jarvis and his team to and make it work for me.
You can see the full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-6EQo6it7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment