Michael Muller

Michael Muller is a well known celebrity photgrapher and has had the honour of photographing a great white shark breaching the water that took a year for him to get because the first time failed so a year later he went back to try again the image is stunning he had a seal decoy and specially designed lights by Muller and a guy to fabricate them initially Muller thought he could use the edge lights he uses for his movie posters but they wouldn't work. I love the lighting blue on in the water caused by the light it empowers the shot to me it symbolises the lighting speed and power of the shark.

What first attracted me to Mullers work was his movie posters as I look more and more into his work I fall more in love with his work in general, the strong contrasted commercial stuff to the underwater shark photos all done because Muller has unique approach that I find in another favourite photographer Chase Jarvis.
http://www.mullerphoto.com/#/


No comments:

Post a Comment