Contacting Michael Muller

Hi Michael, I hope this email finds you well.

Im a second year photography student and was hoping to get some insight into your work by answering some questions for me.
Every time I need influence and motivation I turn to your work seeing you photography motivates me to one day produce images at least close to how impressive yours are.

What is the process of crating movie posters especially ones like X-Men with loads of composites compared to ones like I think its Spartacus that seem to be more simpler?

What is the process of the photographing the celebrities, is there much communication and planning before the shoots, you will have a concept, do the subject know whats going to be happening?

You are into expedition swimming with sharks creating dramatic images with extraordinary use of (I presume) natural light. You waited one year to get a rare image of the great white shark breaching the water, what kept his motivation after a year?

I look forward to seeing your future work.
Thank you for your time.
All the best.

Jason Cleaver

No comments:

Post a Comment