Email to Chase Jarvis

Hi Chase I hope this email find you well.
I'm a student studying in my second year of photography. I have been influenced by you for a number of years. I find it hard to narrow down on one particular photo or series they all have there wow factors being the lighting or technique.
Chase Jarvis Live is full of influence I watch/read or look at the material I'm instantly inspired and motivated to pick up my camera.

I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me?

I wanted to know what made you pick up the camera professionally? 

As someone who gives back so much to the creative community what would he recommend to get my work exposure?

How big is your team in numbers on a average shoot, how do he find managing the team?

How much retouching go into your images and do you have someone retouch for you?

If so who is that person and can i get a contact?

What context do your work for fit most of the time and where would you like to see your work in the future?

I look forward to hear and see your future work
Thank you for your time, all the best

Jason Cleaver

No comments:

Post a Comment