London Trip

On 22nd - 24th I'm going to London Comic Con but while I'm there I plan to visit exhibitions as well.
Unfortunately I miss a talk at The Photographers Gallery by Martian Parr on of my favourite photographers I'm really guttered I'm going to miss this.
If I didn't have to hand in I would have went a day earlier.

Im still going to go the The Photographers Gallery theres a a exhibition on called The Chinese Photobook I'm interested to see how this could inform my practice, how at times of no internet how historic weston and easton photograph are similar and different.
The V and A has a exhibition on for the History of Photography: Series and Sequences here I will surely discover historic photographers and also see images in person from Sally Mann, Eadweard Muybridge and Sze Tsung Leong.
I'm also looking forward to see the Staying Power: Photographs of Black British Experience 1950s - 1990s I cant wait to learn the black cultural contribution to British culture. Im not sure what is going to be in the exhibition but i know for sure I'm going learn so much, I'm very excited to learn how the British culture has been changed for the good by the black culture.

Science Museum Revelations: Experiments in Photography is exactly what it says in the title, I'm interested in photo manipulation especially with polaroid, I could take elements from the exhibition and apply them to my experiments. from what I have previewed id done in camera to get and understanding how these work in camera will help my in camera practice.

I hope to visit these locations Comic Con is on for three days so I would think I can go to the three places in three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment