Jeff Krol

As my visual approach is developing into a film like style of "Cinematic" I looking at what is out there already produced, most commonly at the moment its applied to street photography.
One of the photographers who apply this is Jeff Krol he's based in Amsterdam. He shoots in direct light to create a mood in his images, they look warm and welcoming, this is helped by adjusting the colours making them more saturated and the sun flares bleed over the images more. Even in the winter Krol shoots grading his images with more blue making them more colder.


I would like to apply this approach to street photography but I have tried to shoot the streets before, it isn't my strong point, but can i construct scenes to have this look about them? This will be carried into year three, this is what i will be aiming to produce it will be a push but a strong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment