Reply from Von Wong

Hello Jason, 
Thanks for your message - I'll try to reply to your questions:

I wanted to know how much retouching you do in your photography, I know you have mentioned before exposure of fire and subject are produced in camera?

I look at photography as 33% preproduction, 33% shoot and 33% post production. I don't typically spend more than a couple hours per image. 


How long do the time average from starting to shoot to getting images you’re happy with?

Same answer as above - my shoot days last about a day though typically. 


How did you learn to retouch, what was your best source?

Practice and google - I guess if I had to recommend a creative retouching site it'd be PHLEARN


Finally what would you recommend for a student to get my work exposure?


Do great work - and don't stop. Facebook, flickr, 500px are all great.

No comments:

Post a Comment