Japan Funding Issues

The issues I'm running into for this is a lot of place that offer funding are to people studying Masters or PhD.
They can offer to independent artist supporting the project to help with exhibitions, travel and books but not student who are doing undergrads and connect projects  to their university work.
The way I could get around this is apply for photojournalist funding have a project this will then inform my university work this would be study documenting Tokyo and Japanese pop culture. This body of work will then be used to influence and inspired my university practical work.
I am going to be having a meeting with someone at university the week starting 23rd November to discuss the options.

If the worst coming I will have to beg and plea my family to help me fund this which will put them out, if this is the only option I have to go for 10-14 day traveling will be long and take much time away also being jet lagged will slow the first day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment