Japan Funding

I created a lovely cheesy power point for my 1-1 to go along with me explaining why in my opinion my work is shit.
After talking about my influences we came to the conclusion i need to focus more on how I'm inspired by Japanese pop culture. I started to look at Japan, focusing on Tokyo and how the city/country embraces the culture.
Looking at other peoples work I'm looking at there experiences as an outsider I'm looking at there interpretation of Tokyo and the community, I need too get my own experience I need to see first hand with my own interests and thoughts, the way I see things would be different to others its all subjective.

During my 1-1 the tutors where telling me about a electronic district which turned out to be Akihabara, this place would be perfect to get some inspiration. I also want to head to exhibitions plus loads more I need to discover!

I have contacted my university seeing if theres any funding though them or anything they know off to pay or the research I will be doing. I would like to be there for a month to get lots done, I also want to do a few photoshoots while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment