Email to Nicolas Amiard

Hi Nicolas

I hope this email reaches you well.

I'm a photography student in the UK studying at Norwich University of The Arts and hoping to ask you a couple of questions if you have time. I'm looking at getting insight of retouching in the industry. I first discovered you work while looking for composites that include Star Wars, I particularly like image with the star destroyer as its blends perfectly with the location. 

The first thing I would like to know is what basic to intermediate skills are required in retouching that you find most commonly used mainly within photoshop?

My second questing is regarding the use of other images in composites, what are the rules of using other imagery that you do not own i know you can use stock images but for example you used ship from Star Wars in a few of your images did you need to acquire license to use them or do you not need two?

The final question are there many jobs as a retoucher and what would be the best route to get wor?

Thank you in advance for your time

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment