Julie Watai

Hi Julie

I hope you are well and have enjoyed the festive season!

I have be interested in you work for a while now and ultimately made me change my photographic direction for the best, which I think you for!

I'm a photography student in the UK at Norwich University of the Arts and hoping to ask you a couple of questions about you work if you have time. I'm looking at spending 20 days in Tokyo in February as I feel inspired by anime and manga long with other Japanese pop culture, looking at Harajuku fashion.

I know you are described as a anime and manga photographer, how did you come to find you work suited these themes and how to apply them to your art?

Going to akihabara how do you get permission to photograph in the shops in the UK its hard to achieve?

Where do you see your work developing in the future?

finally can you lent me insight in how you get work from your photography?

Thank you in advance for any time and advice you have given me,

Jason Cleaver
 http://www.jcleaver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment