Email to Kira

Hi Kira

I hope you are well and have enjoyed the festive season!


I'm a photography student in the UK at Norwich University of the Arts and hoping to ask you a couple of questions about you work if you have time. I'm looking at spending 20 days in Tokyo in February as I'm inspired by fashion in Japan.

Your Kawii Monster cafe images caught my eye which lead me to your gallery on you website where I'm flooded by beautiful fashion images. As someone who has just started exploring fashion I would like to ask you a few questions if you have time.

How do you approach photographing  on the streets of Japan, asking someone if you can take their photo in Harajuku for example?

What is the photographic market like for photographers in Japan?

What challenges do you face in you work that you have over come?

I want to shoot as much as I can while in Japan any tips on arranging photoshoots?

Lastly as you have reviewed cafes in Tokyo which one would you recommend? 

Thank you in advance for any time and advice you have given me,

Jason Cleaver

No comments:

Post a Comment