Photoshoot

Photoshoot.


I did a shoot, the images are still in early process. The shoot was a basic set up a flash gun on the camera facing the celling to bounce the light, I over exposed the images slightly I wanted them to be brighter a lot of my previous work before I started to focus on these portraits were very dark and contrasty.
There are in early development in post production.

I like the direction they are going, the hardest part is finding the right graphics that suits the feel of the images, the colours are fine they I have an idea of what to choose for them pinks, blue, yellows.
The round frame I took Influence from Anderson and Lows image from Manga Drams series.
Anderson & Lows image

I shot instant film as I like the aesthetic look, I want to write ink and brush Japanese writing on the images, the portrait about I would write down the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment