Updates To Website

Over the past term and holiday I have been growing irritated with my website, It contained work I didn't like and I didn't like the layout.
Now producing work I'm starting to enjoy I thought to start redeveloping it as I go.
Here are the changes:
Instead of the menu bar running along the left I have moved it to the top along with my 'J Cleaver'. Now I don't have an infinity scroll going left I'm using a click and enlarge, and a scroll down.

Heres an example of the enlarged photo, once clicked.

Used the same format for my instant gallery

Finally I added a splash screen to you click to enter the site.
Especially with the splash screen the website is getting better i now need to keep pushing the development and constantly shooting to thicken out the site.
I need to add something to my home page for when it is viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment