Video

I shot a video when I started my project, I used a Black Magic Pocket Camera as its the next stop for me to get my hands on new technology thats closer to industry level equipment, the camera has been used on Absolutely Anything staring Simon Pegg. I then colour graded the image using DaVinci Resolve same program that the professional industry for moving image is using for blockbusters.

The video has atmospheric music they add sympathy to the subject, you learn early on the narrative to the video, the video leaves nothing to the imagination of the viewer except the reason why the subject is in this position.

Its a very cheesy video, one that is A-level style for its theme, the video could have been much more psychological and less revealing to the viewer.

(note to marker the video is on my submitted USB)

No comments:

Post a Comment