Email to Tokyo Fashion

Hi,

I hope you are well and have enjoyed the festive season!


I'm a photography student in the UK at Norwich University of the Arts and am hoping you can help me with a few queries. I'm looking at spending 20 days in Tokyo in February as I'm inspired by the fashion in Japan and aspects of Japanese culture. If you have time to answer a few questions I'd deeply appreciate it!

As I'm looking at doing as many shoots as possible, how would you recommend approaching people on the streets of Tokyo, like Harajuku, that I would like to photograph?

Are there any rules or limitations to taking photos in Tokyo and is there a strong photographic market of work in Tokyo?

How is the fashion changing in Japan, as it seems that the Harajuku fashion scene is not as prominent as it used to be?

I have emailed Kira, a regular contributor to Tokyo Fashion, are there any other photographers you can recommend me to contact?

As I am a student, I do not have much in terms of finances. I am hoping to collaborate with fashion students and/or aspiring models. This way, both contributors get experience and exposure. If there is anyone you know that would not mind me contacting, would you be able to give me their contact details or send them mine so we can begin organising some creative work please?

Jason Cleaver
Email - *********
Whatsapp - *********
Line - ***********

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you
Jason Cleaver

No comments:

Post a Comment