Email to agencies in Japan

I'm planning on moving to Japan so I want to email agencies to as much I can to get a understanding how the industry differs to western/UK. I have asked my tutor Juneko to help me improve the email before I send it and help translate it to Japanese to help remove any language barriers.

Heres the draft Email

(name of recipient)

I hope this email reaches you well.

I have recently graduated from Norwich University of the Arts, UK and hope to move to Japan within the next year to develop my photography further and to assist in teaching English.
I’m contacting you to see if I can get some feedback on my work and any advise you can give me on improving it, what areas of the photographic markets my work fits and a general run down about the photography industry in Japan.

I was in Japan for 3 weeks in February as I get a lot of inspiration from the country especially Tokyo where I spent my time exploring. I have looked at KERA magazine for editorial style work. I enjoy retouching and adding graphics over my images.

I have attached a PDF portfolio.

I understand you must be busy I appreciate your time
Thank you,
Jason Cleaver

www.jcleaver.com

This can be adapted to send to UK agencies and to send to retouchers and retouching agencies 

No comments:

Post a Comment