Hajime Kinoko Rope Artist

Hajime Kinoko is a rope artist and photographer, he make insanely intricate elaborate shibari and Kimbaku.
He challenges the negative connotations surrounding Shibari. Its frond on and seen very weird to majority of people who just see it as seedy but theres no denying that Kinokos rope art and photography are beautiful and relaxing, you don't look at his images and think they are creepy and only viewable by pervy people.
The therm for artistic or erotic tying within traditional Japanese rope bondage circles is Kimbaku 緊縛

Image result for Hajime Kinoko red

This is an image I done, I want to do more like this but at the moment the person is unavailable with a skin condition. 
As my fiancee is not able to be tied at the moment, I had an idea of doing it digitally like the ribbons on my image above. Someone I follow on Instagram Haruka Kurebayashi for her Harajuku fashion, she is in a band called MJR-Cookie they had fun photoshoot being intwined with multiple coloured rope. I didn't know at the time Hajime Kinoko did the rope tying. I would use different coloured rope on the digital image. Images below are from Kurebayashis .
Instagram




looking in to this I saw Hajime Kinoko did a series called Cyber Rope, which  has the digital look, using florissant rope and UV light to create vibrant images.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment