Juneko context of Japan

When showing y tutor Juneko my work in a 1-1 she confirmed that my work fits the context of Japan which is the best news I could hear. Knowing this I cant slack as I reached a milestone I need to keep going and developing. My next step is to contact agencies in Japan starting with ones Tokyo to get feedback and to find out about the industry in Japan as it will differ to the western markets, I need to know what my work caters to.

I need to source out who could be potential clients or what area my works fits into. Theres editorial magazines but realistically wont pay well, so what commercial work is there for me or do I want to do exhibitions and publish books, with a more potential audience in Japan would exhibitions and books be more successful and collaborate with independent clothing brands harajuku fashion icons would make for popular work and exposure for everyone involved (this is something to really consider).

No comments:

Post a Comment