Hologram

I had a plan for the exhibition the to do a hologram like thing with reflections. Using a computer monitor and a pyramid made from plastic.
I first saw this in Tokyo and thought it was amazing and a unique way to show my work but at the time of exploring this I wasn't happy with my practical work so I didn't want to mess around with the hologram with work that might not be appropriate. Demoing this to a tutor he said for me to make amazing images not ok images only to fit the way of displaying them which I was going to do! so its was a good talk to keep me on track.

Hatsune Miku is a Vocaloid, she is projected to a preforms sell out concerts
How the hologram work I you have a screen and a pyramid with all 4 side at 45 degrees, the image the have four side with a black background as the reflection will only pick up the brightest parts of the image. This can be done with one images a one piece of plastic at 45 degrees but when you have four you can make a 360 image and its seems 3D. 
Example of hologram effect on a phone
A expensive way do the hologram effect, used for commercial or corporate business



No comments:

Post a Comment