Reflective Journal Is A Mess

My reflective journal has no order to it this time, its a mess and I have added stuff as I remembered them this will be down to my dyslexia affecting me.
I have decided on paper to print my portfolio ages ago but posted test prints on different paper recently, It's not a bad thing that I have done this it shows I have been looking at different paper types but I would be nice to have some sort of order.
one thing I have been finding an issue is I cant remember I have posted some things like Hahnemühle paper samples cant remember if I have posted them and when I look back I'm not sure what post they would be under, Its the first time I feel affected this way and it's really bothering me and making me not confident in my uni work escpecially reflective journal

No comments:

Post a Comment