Promo

Ordered Business cards and Postcards from Moo as I have previously ordered from them before, I plan the postcards at the exhibitions and keep the business cards out and keep some on me to give out while networking.

My promo package to send to industry photographers, retouchers and agencies contains: CV, Postcards, business card, booklet. Also a digital PDF portfolio.

Postcards
Business Cards
Booklet
CV

Other work documents includes, model release, invoice, letter head, contract for photographic service.

I also have my website that is not being updated more regularly unlike previous when I'd touch once a month, Now I have added all portraits to date and Tokyo night images, I have recently add a retouching section with a couple of images showing the before and after which I need to add to with portraits of smoothing skin ect.
My Instagram is more personal, as I develop people liking my work there I show who I am as a person and less a photographer like professional photographer Hayley Louisa Brown and Nadia Lee Cohen.

No comments:

Post a Comment