BA 4 Peer Assessment

We had to asses a peers visual logbook and reflective journal for a hour and a half it was a interesting "study" as it made me realise what more I had to do while I was assessing then when I got feedback from who was marking my work I gained more knowledge for what others saw I needed to do in there objective view to further improve My work but I knew that I haven't done enough in my reflective journal I am working on improving it though that wasn't touched upon on my assessment on the types of critique I got was on more experimental work which I agree with but then the assessor contradicted them self by saying my experimentation was good a bit confused, I'm going to take it as my experimentation is good when I'm on a photoshoot but need to do more photoshoots to try different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment