Hand in and kinda on top

So hand in is this week I have been working hard to be done and last years seem to always finding myself running to uni to hand in but not this time I'm doing good with me logbook it's better than last years even my reflective journal even though it's a blog that could do with having more added to it.
Adding more to my reflective journal is something I really want to work on as I am enjoying a blog I need to add more primary research on photographers so interviews, assisting and finding out about the industry stuff like that as well as evaluating my own work.

I want to engage my photography with Facebook when we have a guest lecturer come in the question is always asked "how should we put out work out there to get noticed?" The answer is alway social network site.....yay. I had a Facebook page but I was hating my work on there it made me cringe it was the type of things I did in A-Level photography but now I have moved on and my work is getting more professional so I want to start up my page again and upload my photos and get feedback from the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment