Creative Coding Workshop With Dr Scott Grandison

Afters Dr Scott Grandison's lecture we had the opportunity ti sign up from a coding workshop. I want to glitch and add motion graphics to my images so this would be perfect.

We was using the program processing which Scott told us about in the lecture, I downloaded the program after the lecture and using it a little and created a background but thats all I got to.

In the Workshop we constructed the game Pong. I put myself at a disadvantage as following Scotts step created Pong in a portrait orientation while the original was landscape, I had to just sway the X and Y coordinates when placing shapes for the paddles etc.

It was fairly simple to follow till we got to control inputs which took slightly longer, once done we got a useable game.

The major issues I had was forgetting to put ; at the end of the coding lines.

I have singed up to the next workshop, I hope Scott will tell us how to import images and add motion graphics.
The coding and final game is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment